E-Mail Sign Up
Stay informed about the events and programs being offered.
"BHC is a vibrant, caring community that warmly welcomes, embraces and engages..."
- Martha Weiman
Baltimore Hebrew Congregation FAQ
- How can I become a member?
- Is it possible to receive financial assistance if I find I cannot afford my dues or Religious School tuition?
- Is there a place for youth and young adults at Baltimore Hebrew Congregation?
- I am the parent of young children. Are there worship opportunities for us as a family?
- What do you offer active Seniors?
- How can I volunteer?
- Do you accept Interfaith couples and families?
- Do you have a Conversion Class?
- Do you perform Interfaith weddings?
- When is Basic Judaism offered and how can I register?
- How long before my Bar/Bat Mitzvah will I be receiving my materials and begin my Bar/Bat Mitzvah training?
- What exactly is an Aliyah and how many Aliyot do we have at BHC?
- Can a non-Jewish parent or grandparent participate in the Torah Transmission at BHC?
- Can I register online?
- Is there a written curriculum that I can read?
- What days are Religious School classes held?
- What is BEIT-RJ?
- Is there a Religious School calendar online?
Life-Long Jewish Learning
- What is Etz Chaim?
- What options are available for Adult Learning?
- What options are available for children and their families?
- How many people can the Temple accommodate at a life-cycle event?
- Can we have birthday parties or special anniversaries at the Temple?
- Can a non-member use the facilities?
- If I have a small wedding, where else can I have it besides the Sanctuary?
- Which caterers are used most by members for their events?